Ok this is a short blog to answer a few questions that keep coming up and to praise God for a blessing last night (get to that in a little). Ok questions and answers. I will leave on April 1st. I am hiking alone, I might take my dog not sure yet. I will be visiting 48 continental states (I will post my route when I plan it). I will try to take pictures (I am working on securing a camera I can take with me). Oh and I will try updating my blog at public libraries along my route. If there are any other questions let me know and I will do my best to answer them.
So yesterday I was hiking in order to prepare for my big hike and I found a wallet on the side of the road. Inside of it were $75 and some information. Well by using the information in it I was able to track down who it belonged to and returned it to them. Well they decided that in return for my honesty they would reward me with the money inside of the wallet. Praise God for providing me with this opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment